UBISOFT WALLET TERMS
1. What do these terms apply to?
2. What is the Ubisoft Wallet?
The Ubisoft Wallet enables you to purchase certain products available on our stores in accordance with the restrictions and conditions detailed below, using funds credited on it (the “Ubisoft Wallet Funds”) or using rewards granted by us (the “Ubisoft Wallet Rewards”, as further detailed in Article 5 below) (altogether the “Ubisoft Wallet Balance”).
Please note that the Ubisoft Wallet is not a bank account nor a payment instrument and that your Ubisoft Wallet Balance:
- does not constitute a personal property right or a deposit;
- can only be used to purchase products from Ubisoft;
- does not accrue interest, dividends or other earnings, and cannot be withdrawn;
- has no value outside of the Services and cannot be exchangeable for cash or any other type of currency; and
- is non-refundable and non-transferable to another person or another person’s Ubisoft Wallet, unless required by law, as further detailed in Article 8.
3. How can you activate your Ubisoft Wallet?
4. What should you know regarding crediting funds to your Ubisoft Wallet?
You may credit funds to your Ubisoft Wallet in a various set of ways detailed in our dedicated FAQs on https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=000079594 and by following the instructions provided to you. You will need to provide a credit card or other payment methods approved by us, which may differ depending on your country of residence and change, from time to time, at our sole discretion. You are responsible for verifying that the proper amount of funds has been added to your Ubisoft Wallet Balance.
If your Ubisoft Wallet Balance is insufficient if you choose to use the Wallet as your payment method, you will be asked to credit funds to your Ubisoft Wallet or to select an additional method of payment to complete your order. There may be a delay between the time you credit funds to your Ubisoft Wallet and your ability to use them to purchase products. Please let us know through https://www.ubisoft.com/help if you think your Ubisoft Wallet Balance is incorrect or if you face any other issue.
Ubisoft Wallet Funds will not expire.
Certain restrictions may apply when crediting funds to your Ubisoft Wallet. For instance, we may limit the maximum amount of funds:
- you may have on your Ubisoft Wallet;
- you may add per day/month on such Ubisoft Wallet; and/or
- you may spend using your Ubisoft Wallet over certain periods of time.
5. What are the Ubisoft Wallet Rewards & how can you unlock and claim them?
5.1 What are the Ubisoft Wallet Rewards?
The Ubisoft Wallet Rewards consist in discounts usable on future purchases made with your Ubisoft Wallet (and/or any other benefit we may include as Ubisoft Wallet Rewards) that we make available to you as part of the Ubisoft Wallet service.
5.2 How to unlock & claim your Ubisoft Wallet Rewards?
Your Ubisoft Wallet management page on https://store.ubi.com contains a list of the Ubisoft Wallet Rewards and the specific actions you need to complete to unlock and claim them.
Once such actions are completed, we will notify you that a Ubisoft Wallet Reward is unlocked, and you will have the ability to claim it from your Ubisoft Wallet management page. Please visit the FAQs: https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=000079594 to get more details on how to claim your Ubisoft Wallet Rewards.
Once claimed, your Ubisoft Wallet Reward will be added to your Ubisoft Wallet Balance.
5.3 Restrictions & Exclusions
Please note that:
- the Ubisoft Wallet Rewards can only be used on the Ubisoft Store accessible at https://store.ubi.com or through the Ubisoft Connect client, in the currency associated with your Ubisoft Wallet
- the Ubisoft Wallet Rewards cannot be used to purchase:
- physical products and virtual currency available on the Ubisoft Store
- any content available on the in-game stores
- pre-orders on the Ubisoft Store
- the Ubisoft Wallet Rewards may be subject to verification and it may take up to 48 hours for a Ubisoft Wallet Reward to be added to your Ubisoft Wallet Balance
- Unless otherwise indicated by us, the Ubisoft Wallet Rewards are limited time offer, are not transferable, not redeemable for cash and can only be used once
- the Ubisoft Wallet Rewards may have an expiration date indicated to you on the Ubisoft Wallet management page
- unless otherwise specified by Us, upon termination of the Ubisoft Wallet at your or our initiative, your already-claimed Ubisoft Wallet Rewards will be lost and your progression to earn new Ubisoft Wallet Rewards should you create another Ubisoft Wallet (when possible) will be re-set
- we reserve the right to remove any or all Ubisoft Wallet Reward(s) and/or the ability for you to receive and/or use Ubisoft Wallet Rewards in the event of any fraud, abuse or any other non-authorized behavior associated with your Ubisoft Account, as determined in our sole discretion.
- Ubisoft Wallet Rewards are intended to acknowledge our users’ loyalty. If we discover that Ubisoft Wallet Rewards, refund requests or other mechanisms are being used abusively, we may apply sanctions to your Account. These sanctions could include, but are not limited to, limiting your ability to unlock, claim and/or use Ubisoft Wallet Rewards.
- we reserve the right to change or terminate the Ubisoft Wallet Rewards and/or the conditions to unlock them at any time and in any manner without notice
- Ubisoft Wallet Rewards may not be combinable with other credits or discounts
- additional terms and conditions may apply to the Ubisoft Wallet Rewards
6. What is the currency associated with your Ubisoft Wallet and can you change it?
Upon creation of your Ubisoft Wallet, the currency associated with it (the “Wallet Currency”) will be based on your current location. If you wish to change your Wallet Currency, you may request a change by contacting us through https://www.ubisoft.com/help and following the instructions provided to you. Please note that such a change is not automatic, may take time to process, and that we reserve the right to deny it, at our sole discretion. We will verify the request (which may take several days) and may ask you for additional information. If your request is granted, your Ubisoft Wallet will be terminated, and you will need to create a new Ubisoft Wallet after such change is effective. Please always ensure that your Ubisoft Wallet Balance is cleared (e.g., the balance is zero) prior to requesting a change of Wallet Currency, as any remaining Ubisoft Wallet Balance will be automatically lost when your Ubisoft Wallet is terminated, and is non-refundable, unless required by law.
7. What should you know regarding spending your Ubisoft Wallet Balance?
You may only use your Ubisoft Wallet Funds to purchase on our stores products that are available in the currency associated with your Ubisoft Wallet.
Your Ubisoft Wallet Funds cannot be used to purchase physical products on our stores.
Additionally, please note that the Ubisoft Wallet may not be available as a payment method on all our stores and that some products or services may not be purchased using the Ubisoft Wallet, at our sole discretion. You are responsible for verifying that the products you wish to purchase are purchasable using your Ubisoft Wallet Balance, before crediting funds to your Ubisoft Wallet.
If your Ubisoft Wallet Balance is insufficient to complete a transaction, you will be asked to either credit funds to your Ubisoft Wallet or choose an alternative payment method to finalize your order.
8. What about refunds?
8.1 Refund of your Ubisoft Wallet Balance
When you credit Ubisoft Wallet Funds on your Ubisoft Wallet, you have a right to change your mind within 14 days following your order. Please note that you will lose such right once you start using your added Ubisoft Wallet Funds (in whole or in part) to purchase products. Apart from this right to change your mind and unless otherwise required by applicable law, your Ubisoft Wallet Funds are non-refundable.
Ubisoft Wallet Rewards are never refundable. In certain situations, if you are refunded for a product purchased using Ubisoft Wallet Rewards, and the Ubisoft Wallet Rewards have not expired as of the date of the refund, we may add such Ubisoft Wallet Rewards back to your Account. Please note that if the expiration date has passed at the time the refund is granted, the Ubisoft Wallet Rewards will not be added back to your Account.
8.2 Refund of products purchased
- If such purchases have been made using your Ubisoft Wallet Balance: we will refund you the Ubisoft Wallet Funds used to purchase said product, on your Ubisoft Wallet, unless otherwise required by applicable law.
- If such purchases have been made using an alternative payment method: we will, by default, refund you on such payment method but may give you the ability to choose to be refunded to your Ubisoft Wallet instead.
9. Can your Ubisoft Wallet be terminated?
9.1 Termination at your initiative
Once activated, you will be able to terminate your Ubisoft Wallet by asking for its closure on https://www.ubisoft.com/help. As further detailed in these Terms, please note that, upon termination of your Ubisoft Wallet, you will no longer be able to use your remaining Ubisoft Wallet Balance, if any, and that, except where required by law, such remaining Ubisoft Wallet Balance will not be credited nor refunded to you, and will not be converted into cash nor any other form of reimbursement.
9.2 Termination at our initiative
- may provide you with sufficient prior notice to enable you to use your remaining Ubisoft Wallet Funds and Ubisoft Ubisoft Wallet Rewards,
- may prevent you from adding funds to your Ubisoft Wallet, and
- will provide a refund of your remaining Ubisoft Wallet Funds (but not of any remaining Ubisoft Wallet Rewards), if any, once the termination is effective, solely where required by applicable law.
10. What about security and fraud?
Please note that you are responsible for all transactions done using your Account and/or your Ubisoft Wallet. This includes any transaction to credit funds to your Ubisoft Wallet and any transaction purchasing products on our stores using your Ubisoft Wallet Balance. We strongly advise you not to give personal or Account information, including your password, to anyone. If you suspect that your Account has been compromised or suspect a potential transaction error on your Ubisoft Wallet, please contact us immediately at https://www.ubisoft.com/help. If there is evidence that an Account has been stolen or used by an unauthorized third party, further investigation will be made by our staff, during which time the Account and/or your Ubisoft Wallet may be suspended and you may be unable to access or use your Ubisoft Wallet Balance.
11. What else should you know?
Please note that the Ubisoft Wallet may, from time to time, not be accessible or under maintenance. As a consequence, you may not be able to credit funds to your Ubisoft Wallet and/or purchase products on our stores using your Ubisoft Wallet Balance during that period.
11.2 Titles and Headings
Titles and headings are for convenience only and do not control the meaning or interpretation of any provision of these Ubisoft Wallet Terms.
If any term of these Ubisoft Wallet Terms is to any extent invalid, illegal, or incapable of being enforced, such term shall be excluded to the extent of such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability; all other terms hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
11.4 No Waiver
The failure or neglect by you or us to enforce any of rights under these Ubisoft Wallet Terms will not be deemed to be a waiver of your or our rights.
10.5 Force Majeure
Subject to applicable law, we will not be held liable for circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
11.6 Personal Data
11.7 Revision of these Ubisoft Wallet Terms
We reserve the right to modify all or any portion of these Ubisoft Wallet Terms, at any time, temporarily or permanently and entirely at our discretion. The Ubisoft Wallet Terms that apply to your purchase are the ones in force at the time of your purchase. By adding funds to your Ubisoft Wallet and/or purchasing a product on one of our stores using your Ubisoft Wallet Balance after our modification of these Ubisoft Wallet Terms, you signify your acceptance of the Ubisoft Wallet Terms as modified.
11.8 Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
These Ubisoft Wallet Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you expressly acknowledge the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales for any complaint or any dispute with us, resulting from or related in any way to your relationship with us, your Account(s) or your use of the Services. In addition, as indicated above, your conduct may be subject to other regional, federal, national or international laws.
For questions related to the Ubisoft Wallet service, please visit the FAQs available on https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=000079594. They contain further details, including ones regarding activation of your Ubisoft Wallet, how to credit funds to your Ubisoft Wallet, current applicable limits, how to access your order history and see your last Ubisoft Wallet Funds and Ubisoft Wallet Rewards added and your Ubisoft Wallet Balance. If these FAQs do not answer your questions, please contact us by visiting https://www.ubisoft.com/help/.