Here is a quick list of the changes made to both documents:
- Provide you with details about our new services and features, such as the new Public Profile and Friend Finder features and your ability to connect your Ubisoft Account to a console account or social network account;
- Explain the types of personal and non-personal information that we may share with trusted third parties in order to provide you a better and more customized experience when using our Services and third party sites;
- Detail the security measures we take with respect to your information;
- Explain the choices you have with respect to your Account settings, including how to subscribe and unsubscribe from our emails, and how to change your settings to decide what types of information you are comfortable with Ubisoft sharing; and
- Provide you information about the third parties whose cookies or other analytic tools may be used in our Services, and the choices you can make about these tools.
- Explain how we accept and use ideas, pitches and feedback you provide us about our Services;
- Update and clarify our Rules of Conduct;
- In conjunction with our Terms of Sale, explain how you can earn and use virtual currency and credits.
- Update our arbitration clause to clarify your and our rights. Please read this section carefully. To opt-out of arbitration or the changes to this section, you may send written notice of such to Ubisoft Inc, 625 Third Street, 94107, San Francisco, CA, within 30 days of this email.
If you have any questions on these changes, please get in touch with us on support.ubi.com