Uplay+ Subscription Terms
1. Eligibility. You must have a valid and active Ubisoft Account to access Uplay+. Please note that Uplay+ is not available in all countries and age restrictions apply and vary by country.
2. Uplay+ Services. Ubisoft Account holders with an active Subscription may be offered the following Subscription benefits:
access to a limited library of Ubisoft PC games available here: https://store.ubi.com/uplayplus/games, which may include DLCs and expansion packs, for unlimited online play for the duration of the games’ availability on Uplay+ (the "Uplay+ Games"). Please note that physical add-ons, in-game credits, boosts and other digital consumables are excluded from these editions, unless otherwise specifically indicated to the contrary. Ubisoft is entitled to remove at any time at its sole discretion any premium content from the editions of the Uplay+ Games;
inclusion in early access programs, giving subscribers the ability to get an early access to certain Ubisoft games prior to the date such games are otherwise generally available to the public ("Early Access");
inclusion in beta programs, when applicable; and
discounts on certain Ubisoft games, merchandise and other content (to be updated from time to time) offered through the Ubisoft Store ("Discounts").
The Uplay+ Services are subject to change at anytime and limitations and exclusions apply. For current details on the specific Uplay+ Services available as part of your Subscription, please regularly visit https://support.ubi.com/Faqs/000043786/Information-about-Uplay-UP. Please note that the Uplay+ Services may vary depending on your age and country.
3. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL. PLEASE NOTE THAT, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, IF YOU CHOOSE TO SUBSCRIBE TO UPLAY+, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW EACH MONTH AT THE THEN-CURRENT SUBSCRIPTION PRICE (PLUS APPLICABLE TAX OR INCLUSIVE OF APPLICABLE TAXES BASED ON BILLING ADDRESS) ON EACH RENEWAL DATE WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL ACTION BY YOU-- UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
4. Price, Billing and Payment Methods. The Subscription fee for Uplay+ Services will be charged on the specific billing date indicated on your Ubisoft Account page. You must provide a valid payment method to register for a Subscription, and Ubisoft may ask you to update your payment method at any time if it becomes invalid. Recurring renewal payments will be taken from the payment method you selected at sign-up, unless and until you change your payment method and/or it becomes invalid. You authorize Ubisoft to charge any payment method associated with your Account in case your primary payment method is expired or otherwise declined. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration of the payment method, insufficient funds, or otherwise, Ubisoft may suspend your access to Uplay+ until having successfully charged a valid payment method. Ubisoft will notify you before any price changes to your Subscription is effective, in a manner to be determined by Ubisoft in its sole discretion, subject to applicable law. Unless required by applicable law, the Subscription is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Free Trial. Ubisoft may, from time to time provide you access to a free trial of some or all of the Uplay+ Services (the "Free Trial"). The duration of, and conditions/restrictions associated with, such Free Trial will be specified on the Subscription page on the Ubisoft Store (https://store.ubi.com/uplayplus) or on Uplay. Account holders with an existing or previous Subscription may not be eligible for a Free Trial. Entering a payment method may be required to participate in a Free Trial. Subject to applicable law, after a Free Trial your Subscription may automatically renew unless you have cancelled it prior to the end of the Free Trial. If you have not cancelled your Subscription, Ubisoft will charge the then current monthly Subscription fee to the payment method you chose when subscribing, for the next subscription period/billing cycle. Please note: your Subscription will auto-renew until you cancel it, pursuant to the conditions set forth in Article 3 above.
6. Cancelling Your Subscription. You may cancel your Subscription at any time, and for any reason, by visiting "My Account" at https://store.ubi.com and following the instructions to cancel your Subscription. After cancellation, you will still have full access to all then current Uplay+ Services until the end of the Subscription period in which you cancelled. After that current Subscription period ends, you will no longer have access to the Uplay+ Services, including without limitation, the Early Access, Discounts, Uplay+ Games or any in-game purchases made within a Uplay+ Game (unless you have purchased the game and have access to it in your Account separate from Uplay+). Should you not have purchased the game outside of Uplay+, Ubisoft may, at its sole discretion, choose to save your progression and/or any in-game purchases should you decide to later renew your Subscription. Should Ubisoft so choose to save your progression, please see https://support.ubi.com/faqs/000046342 for a list of Uplay+ Games for which progression may be saved. Notwithstanding the foregoing, please note that if you choose to renew a Subscription at a later date, you will only gain access to the then current Uplay+ Services.
7. Updates. Ubisoft reserves the right to change and update the Uplay+ Services available as part of the Subscription anytime, and for any reason, without any liability to you. In particular, Ubisoft may add or remove services and/or content from the Uplay+ Services at any time and for any reason. Please regularly check https://support.ubi.com/Faqs/000043786/Information-about-Uplay-UP for current details about the Subscription.
9. Personal Use. Unless otherwise expressly authorized by Ubisoft, Uplay+ is provided to you in your individual capacity. You may not combine, transfer or exchange Uplay+ and/or the Uplay+ Services with or to other users or Accounts for any reason. Failure to comply with this provision may result in the suspension or termination of your Subscription and/or Account.
11. Revision and Termination of these Uplay+ Terms. Ubisoft may revise these Uplay+ Terms at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion, changes to be effective as indicated. If you have any questions regarding any changes, please contact Customer Support at https://support.ubi.com. Of course, if you do not wish to participate in Uplay+ after the changes are effective, you may cancel your Subscription by visiting "My Account" at https://store.ubi.com and click on "Cancel Subscription"; all such cancellations being effective at the end of the Subscription period in which you cancelled.
12. Persistent Internet Connection and other System Requirements. In order to confirm a Subscription, Uplay+ requires a persistent Internet connection for both online and offline play. In addition, certain Uplay+ Services may require additional content protection technology, as well as the installation of anti-cheat software. Content and system requirements are subject to change at any time. Please check all requirements with respect to the Uplay+ Services prior to signing up for the Subscription.
13. Miscellaneous. If Ubisoft fails to act with respect to your breach of these Uplay+ Terms for any reason, Ubisoft shall not be deemed to have waived its right to act with respect to future or similar breaches. If a court finds any of these Uplay+ Terms to be unenforceable or invalid, such term will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the other terms will remain valid and enforceable. Nothing in these Uplay+ Terms shall be deemed to exclude or restrict any of your statutory rights as a consumer.