Ubisoft Connect Loyalty Program
Summary of Important Updates to Ubisoft Club Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (now Ubisoft Connect Loyalty Program Terms):
1) Beginning April 1, 2019, any new Units You acquire pursuant to the Program Terms below will expire 24 months from their acquisition date. Please note: this update does not apply to Units You acquired prior to April 1, 2019.
2) Beginning April 1, 2019, all Units may only be redeemed for Rewards of $50 CAD or less.
Ubisoft Connect Loyalty Updated Program Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility. The Program is open to legal residents of Canada. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. To participate in the Program, You must have a valid Account and perform Action(s) (as defined below). Please note that the Program, Units, Actions and Rewards may differ based on a User’s country of residence. Companies, or other groups, may not participate in the Program.
2. Earning Units. During the Program Term, Ubisoft allows You to earn Units for a variety of actions described on the Ubisoft Connect website currently located at https://connect.ubisoft.com (the “Ubisoft Connect Website”) and/or by purchasing eligible products on the Ubisoft Store currently located at https://store.ubi.com (the “Store Website”) (each an “Action”). Please regularly check the Ubisoft Connect Website and the Store Website, as Ubisoft may periodically update Actions for which Units may be earned and/or add, remove or change the amount of Units awarded for Actions, at any time during the Program Term, even though these changes may affect your ability to accrue or use Units. It may take up to 48 hours after You perform an Action for the corresponding Unit(s) to appear in your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Ubisoft reserves the right in its sole discretion to award Units at a later time/date for any reason, including without limitation, validation of such Action(s) by Ubisoft.
3. Redeeming Units for Rewards. You may use Units earned during the current Program Term to obtain rewards, each totaling no more than $50 CAD (“Rewards”), listed on the Ubisoft Connect Website, all subject to the expiration and termination provisions herein. Please regularly check the Ubisoft Connect Website, as Ubisoft may update, add, remove or change the Rewards for which Units may be redeemed, even though these changes may affect your ability to use Units and/or Rewards.
4. Reward Rules and Restrictions. Depending on the nature of the Reward, Ubisoft shall determine how to provide the Reward to You. For example, Ubisoft may send the Reward to the email address associated with your Account or make the Reward directly available to You within the applicable Ubisoft game(s) connected to your Account. Please check the Ubisoft Connect Website for specifics. In the event the Reward is a discount on the Ubisoft Store, You may use both the Reward and another eligible discount, however only the most favorable discount rate will be applied. Any attempted use other than as described herein is void and Ubisoft, in accordance with the Program Terms, will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid use. Please note, after the end of the Program Term, a Reward may not be usable.
6. Program Restrictions.
6.3 To remain active in the Program, You must complete at least one Action or redeem one Reward on your Account every 24 months. To that end, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Program Terms, and subject to applicable law, Ubisoft reserves the right to discontinue your participation in the Program should You choose to become inactive. Should Ubisoft discontinue your participation in the Program, all Units in your Account will expire and no longer be usable by You. Prior to discontinuing your participation in the Program, Ubisoft will notify You, so that You can perform an Action or redeem a Reward, to maintain your active status in the Program. If your participation in the Program is ever discontinued due to your inactivity, should You later perform an Action, You will be automatically reinstated in the Program and begin accruing Units from that date. However, Units that expired when You ceased participation in the Program will not be reinstated.
7. Expiration of Units.
8. Term, Revision and Termination of the Program. These Terms are effective starting April 1, 2019 unless and until terminated (the “Program Term”). Ubisoft may extend, reduce, modify or discontinue the Program Term, at its sole discretion, at any time and without any liability to You.
8.2. Ubisoft may, at its own discretion and without any prior notice, cancel or suspend the Program altogether for any reason with or without cause, even though termination may affect your ability to accrue or use Units. At Ubisoft’ s discretion, a notice and next steps with respect to using your Units may be posted on the Ubisoft Connect Website. To that end, please regularly check the Ubisoft Connect Website for updates to the Program and to these Program Terms.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED OR EXPIRED UNITS OR REWARDS AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM, OR WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
9. Miscellaneous. If a court finds any of these Program Terms to be unenforceable or invalid, that term will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the other terms will remain valid and enforceable. Nothing in these Program Terms shall be deemed to exclude or restrict any of Your statutory rights as a consumer.