Ubisoft Club Rewards Program
Terms & Conditions
Effective as of: April 1, 2019
1. Eligibility. The Program is open to legal residents of the countries in which Ubisoft makes the Program available, except Canada. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. To participate in the Program, You must have a valid Account and perform Action(s) (as defined below). Please note that the Program, Club Units, Actions and Rewards may differ based on a User’s country of residence. Companies, or other groups, may not participate in the Program.
2. Earning Club Units. During the Program Term, Ubisoft allows You to earn Club Units for a variety of actions described on the Ubisoft Club website currently located at https://club.ubisoft.com (the "Club Website") and/or by purchasing eligible products on the Ubisoft Store currently located at https://store.ubi.com (the "Store Website") (each an "Action"). Please regularly check the Club Website and the Store Website, as Ubisoft may periodically update Actions for which Units may be earned and/or add, remove or change the amount of Club Units awarded for Actions, at any time during the Program Term, even though these changes may affect your ability to accrue or use Club Units. It may take up to 48 hours after You perform an Action for the corresponding Club Unit(s) to appear in your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Ubisoft reserves the right in its sole discretion to award Club Units at a later time/date for any reason, including without limitation, validation of such Action(s) by Ubisoft.
3. Redeeming Club Units for Rewards. You may use Club Units earned during the current Program Term to obtain the rewards ("Rewards"), listed on the Ubisoft Club Website, all subject to the expiration and termination provisions herein. Please regularly check the Club Website, as Ubisoft may update, add, remove or change the Rewards for which Club Units may be redeemed, even though these changes may affect your ability to use Club Units and/or Rewards.
4. Reward Rules and Restrictions. Depending on the nature of the Reward, Ubisoft shall determine how to provide the Reward to You. For example, Ubisoft may send the Reward to the email address associated with your Account or make the Reward directly available to You within the applicable Ubisoft game(s) connected to your Account. Please check the Club Website for specifics. In the event the Reward is a discount on the Ubisoft Store, You may use both the Reward and another eligible discount, however only the most favorable discount rate will be applied. Any attempted use other than as described herein is void and Ubisoft, in accordance with the Program Terms, will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid use. Please note, after the end of the Program Term, a Reward may not be usable.
8. Term, Revision and Termination of the Program. These Terms are effective starting April 1, 2019 unless and until terminated (the "Program Term"). Ubisoft may extend, reduce, modify or discontinue the Program Term, at its sole discretion, at any time and without any liability to You.
8.2. Ubisoft may, at its own discretion and without any prior notice, cancel or suspend the Program altogether for any reason with or without cause, even though termination may affect your ability to accrue or use Club Units. At Ubisoft’ s discretion, a notice and next steps with respect to using your Club Units may be posted on the Club Website. To that end, please regularly check the Club Website for updates to the Program and to these Program Terms.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED OR EXPIRED CLUB UNITS OR REWARDS AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM, OR WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
9. Miscellaneous. If a court finds any of these Program Terms to be unenforceable or invalid, that term will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the other terms will remain valid and enforceable. Nothing in these Program Terms shall be deemed to exclude or restrict any of Your statutory rights as a consumer.