Friend Referral Program Terms & Conditions
Last update: February 11, 2020
The Friend Referral Program (hereinafter the “Program”) is a referral program organized by UBISOFT through which Users are offered the opportunity to earn certain rewards ("Rewards") by referring the UBISOFT videogame listed in the Annex (the “Game”) to their UBISOFT friends. The Game and actions to be performed, and associated Rewards are further described in these Program Terms and Conditions, including the Annex(es) (collectively the “Program Terms”) and on the Program website listed in such Annex (“Program Website”). Regardless of terminology used, Rewards represent limited license rights governed solely under these Program Terms, have no real value, and are not transferable, exchangeable, combinable with other discounts or offers or redeemable by you (“You”) for any sum of money or monetary value from UBISOFT at any time.
1. Eligibility. The Program is open to the legal residents of any country of the Territory specified in the relevant Annex, who matches the eligibility criteria listed in such Annex. Void where prohibited by law. Individuals who refer their friends are called “Referrers” Individuals who receive a referral are called “Invitees”.
2. Program Term. The Program starts and ends on the dates indicated in the relevant Annex (the “Program Term”). UBISOFT may extend, reduce, modify or discontinue the Program Term, at its sole discretion, at any time and without any liability to You. In this event, UBISOFT may give a minimum of five (5) days’ notice before the extension or modification of the Program Term and a minimum of thirty (30) days’ notice prior to discontinuing the Program. Such notice will be posted on the Program Website specified in the relevant Annex.
3. How to Participate. To participate, visit the Program Website, log in to your UBISOFT Account and follow the on-screen instructions to refer the Game to your UBISOFT friends
4. Earning Rewards. A Referrer who is fully compliant with these Program Terms may receive Reward(s) when specific thresholds listed on the specific Annex (the “Threshold(s)”) for the number of “Qualified Referrals” and/or of “Qualified Conversions” (as such terms are defined in the relevant Annex) are reached.
An Invitee who is fully compliant with these Program Terms may receive Reward(s) for his/her “Qualified Action(s)” (as such term is defined in the relevant Annex), as further detailed on the Program Website.
Each Referrer is provided with a unique and personal page on the Program Website to view the status of his/her Qualified Referrals, Qualified Conversions, progression towards Reward Thresholds, and steps to make further Referrals to friends. Please check regularly the Program Website.
When a Threshold is reached, and provided You fulfill all the criteria and rules set forth in these Program Terms, the associated Reward will be automatically added to Your Account and available in Game. It may take up to twenty-four (24) hours after a Threshold is reached for the corresponding Reward to appear in Your Account.
Once the highest Threshold is reached (i.e. when You reach the maximum amount of Qualified Referrals and/or of Qualified Conversions granting You Rewards), You may continue to refer friends, but no additional Rewards will be granted to You.
5. Rules and Restrictions. Referrals can only be made between two individuals at a time. Companies, associations or other groups may not participate in the Program.
UBISOFT reserves the right in its sole discretion to add, remove or change the Qualified Referrals, Qualified Conversions, Qualified Actions, Thresholds and/or Rewards of the Program, at any time during the Program Term, even though these changes may affect Your ability to obtain Rewards. You will not be able to obtain or redeem Rewards outside the Program Website.
Any Qualified Referral, Qualified Conversion or Qualified Action will be subject to verification by UBISOFT, whose decisions on the outcome are in its sole discretion and are final and binding.
Rewards are provided “as is”. You acknowledge that UBISOFT has not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Rewards. UBISOFT will not replace any lost or stolen Rewards. All Reward details are at the sole discretion of UBISOFT. Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain Rewards and will be provided in the corresponding Annex. UBISOFT reserves the right to substitute a Reward of comparable or greater value at its discretion. The scope, variety, and type of Rewards offered may change at any time, at UBISOFT’s discretion. You are responsible for any costs or expenses associated with a Reward, if any, as may be further specified on the Program Website.
YOU SHALL NOT TRANSFER OR OTHERWISE EXCHANGE REWARDS TO OTHER USERS OR TO OTHER ACCOUNTS NOR SHALL YOU SELL ACCOUNTS, CONTAINING REWARD(S) OR NOT, ON THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS. UBISOFT ALSO PROHIBITS AND DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ANY PURPORTED TRANSFERS OF REWARDS FOR ANY REASON. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS PROVISION CONSTITUTES A MATERIAL BREACH AND MAY RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR OF YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM.
6. Your Access to the Program and Reward(s). UBISOFT may, in its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice, cancel, suspend, or otherwise limit Your access to the Program, the Program Website, Your Account and/or refuse to grant, suspend access to or remove from Your Account any Reward if it suspects that You have been and/or are engaged in fraudulent (including, without limitation, in the event the Referrer and the Invitee(s) are the same person, using multiple Accounts to get Rewards), suspicious, abusive, or unlawful activity and/or activity that is contrary to these Program Terms or the documents incorporated herein, or if it believes that any Reward could impose potential liability on UBISOFT, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents and/or for any other reason as described in these Program Terms and the documents incorporated herein. When UBISOFT cancels or suspends Your access to this Program, the Program Website and/or Your Account, Your right to use the Rewards immediately ceases.
7. Revision of the Program Terms. UBISOFT reserves its right to change, modify, add or delete the clauses of these Program Terms at any time, temporarily or permanently and entirely at its own discretion. UBISOFT will inform You of any change, modification, addition or deletion to these Program Terms by posting new Program Terms on the Program Website, and by posting a notification informing You of the occurrence of the change, modification, addition or deletion. Any change, modification, addition or deletion will come into force five (5) working days after the publication of said notification. If You do not agree to the changes made to these Program Terms, You will not be deemed to be participating in the Program. Opting-out of the Program may result in the loss of all accumulated Rewards. If You opt out, then sign back into the Program, You may be treated as a new User.
8. Termination of the Program. UBISOFT may, in the conditions set forth in Article 2 of these Program Terms, at its own discretion, cancel or suspend the Program for any reason, with or without cause, even though termination may affect Your ability to reach certain Threshold and get Reward(s).
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT UBISOFT IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM, OR WHEN ANY ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
9. Personal data.
Ubisoft Entertainment (107 avenue Henri Fréville, BP 10704, 35207 Rennes Cedex 2, France), will process your personal data to allow you to participate in the Program. Your personal data will be kept for the duration of your Uplay account in order to provide you with a better gaming experience. If you do not wish to participate in the Program, your personal data will not be processed but you will not be able to benefit from Rewards.
You can exercise your rights to data access, rectification, deletion portability, as well as your rights to and opposition and limitation to data processing by contacting Ubisoft's Personal Data Protection Officers here. If, after contacting us, you consider that your rights over your data are not being respected, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
ANNEX – TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION 2® FRIEND REFERRAL PROGRAM DETAILS
- Game: Tom Clancy’s The Division 2®
- Friend Referral Program name: Tom Clancy’s The Division 2® Friend Referral Program
- Territory: Worldwide – EXCLUDING CHINA
- Wording: Players who refer their friends are called “Referrers” or “Veterans”. Players who receive a referral are called “Invitees” or “Recruits”.
- Eligibility criteria:
· Creating or connecting to a valid UBISOFT Account
· Matching the age rating of the Game
· Referrers needs to additionally own a full retail Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) of the Game on PC, Sony Playstation 4 or Microsoft Xbox
· By first entering the program as a Veteran, the player lost his/her ability to participate as a Recruit even if he/she meets requirement to be a Recruit
· Player who participated as a Recruit can participate again as a Veteran when he/she meets the requirement
- Program Website Address: https://ubisoft.com/en-us/game/thedivision/the-division-2/friend-referral
- Program Term: Program term is not defined. Programs end will be announced by Ubisoft with a prior notice of minimum thirty (30) days.
- Qualified Conversions:
A Qualified Conversion means that all the following conditions are met during the Program Term:
· The Referrer owns a valid Ubisoft account;
· The Referrer has played the Game more than 2 hours;
· Referrers owns a full retail (SKU) of the Game on PC, Sony Playstation 4 or Microsoft Xbox;
· The Referrer invited his/her UBISOFT friend(s);
· The Referrer must complete three (3) missions in-game in cooperation mode with his/her qualified Invitee. Missions can be “Main Missions” or “Strongholds” in the Game;
· The Referrer was not previously registered with the Program under any email address or alias.
o Thresholds & associated Reward(s):
· For 1 Qualified Conversions done: get “The Stinger” LMG weapon + Blueprint + Stinger Hunter Outfit (Mask, Scarf, Shirt, Pants, Shoes) + Collectible Backpack trophy “Timepiece”
· For 2 Qualified Conversions done: get 1 Collectible Backpack trophy “Cypher”
· For 3 Qualified Conversions done: get 1 Collectible Backpack trophy “Veil”
· Only three (3) Qualified Conversions can be earned by the Referrer. Additional/subsequent qualifying activity by a Referrer will not be considered as a Qualified Conversions.
- Qualified Actions:
A Qualified Action mean that all the following conditions are met:
· The Invitee purchased a full SKU of the Game using the invitation sent by the Referrer to play the Game on the same platform used by his/her Referrer (PC/ Microsoft Xbox or Sony Playstation 4);
· or the Invitee owns a full SKU of the Game on the same platform used by his/her Referrer and accepts the invitation no longer than 7 days from his/her first login in the game;
· The Invitee matches the age rating of the Game; and owns a valid Ubisoft Account;
· The Invitee must complete three (3) missions in-game in cooperation mode with his/her Referrer. Missions can be “Main Missions” or “Strongholds” in the Game;
· The Invitee was not previously registered with the Program under any email address or alias.
o Thresholds & associated Reward(s):
· For his/her Qualified Action, the Invitee gets: “The Stinger” LMG weapon + 3x Friend referral caches (gear piece + apparel key)
· Only one (1) Qualified Action can be earned by the Invitee. Additional/subsequent qualifying activity by an Invitee will not be considered as a Qualified Actions